1142 West Warren Road Bradford, PA 16701
( Route 770 between Custer City and Marshburg)
10:00 AM start ** Registration opens at 8:30 ** $10 entry.
Rules are simple:
- 30 shots with a centerfire rifle
- 30 shots with a centerfire pistol
- 30 minutes total – 600 points total
- 10 shots Offhand at 50 yards
- 10 shots prone or with bipod at 100 yards. Sling allowed, no shooting jackets.
- 10 shots any position at 200 yards – bench rest included.
- 10 shots standing at 7, 15, and 25 yards each
- Start behind firing line, empty guns, loaded mags. Fire in any order. Bring your own sling, mat, sand bags, etc.
- Multiple entries accepted, only one score counts.
- Optional $1 per match entry with winner take all for each match. Enter all for $6 or individually for $1 each
*** Immediately following this match ***
There will be a pistol dueling tree elimination tourney open to all match entrants.
$5 entry, random draw seeding. 60% of total entry to winner, 15% to 2nd.
Black Gun Competition – 60% of entry fee paid in prize pool
Future possibilities include separate open sight awards, women’s awards, junior awards depending on entries
For information call or email Rob Drummond ** 336 693 5012 ** email@example.com